Monday, June 28, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner


I finally found the time to read the Eclipse Novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer.

All I can say is I'm so glad that I opted to read the free version rather than buy a copy. You can still read the free version here until July 5.

But unless you are super bored, I wouldn't recommend it. It was dry and plot-less. I got about half way and I didn't understand why I was reading it.

What's the point of reading the story of someone who was dead before the story starts. And I don't mean dead as in undead. If you have already read Eclipse you know she dies. What was the point?

Why did Stephenie Meyer see the need to write this story but refuse to finish Midnight Sun despite the urging of her fans?

Needless to say I didn't like this story, if you wanna know more about it you can read my first post about it here.

1 of 5 stars :(

No comments: