Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


I re-read the 7th installment of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Like most books when you re-read them, it was better this time around. I think it's because when you read a book for the first time most people tend to rush through to get to the end, you gotta know what happens, right?

I find this to more true when it comes to series, especially the end.

You catch details you missed the first time.

At least this is how I read, anyway.

So it was better than the last time I read it but it still comes in second to my favorite.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

If you haven't read this series, stop what you are doing and go to the library or the bookstore and start now! You will thank me for it, they really are good books. You will be on the edge of your seat from beginning to end!

5 stars! DUH!

No comments: