Monday, March 22, 2010

A Pile of Books Awaits....Thanks to my obsession with paperbackswap.com

A while ago I made a post about the book swapping network, paperbookswap.com, since then I have become obsessed! So far I have traded 15+ books! This is great except for the pile of books sitting in the living room floor yelling "Read ME! Read ME!!" And every time I get a new one in the mail the screams gets louder........I promise you I'm not crazy, at least not totally crazy.

With all that being said I now have plenty to keep me reading in the next few months. But I would still love book suggestions. Currently I'm reading Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg and hopefully will be finished and have my review posted by the end of this week.

2 comments:

Girl Under Construction said...

I don't know if you like nonfiction books at all, but I have been wanting to read The Omnivore's Dilemma and sooo if you read it first, then I could see if I wanted to invest that much time into it! lol. Also, the Know-it-all, and The Informant. :)

Elizabeth said...

I'll look them up and see. Thanks!