Thursday, May 13, 2010

My favorite travel book.....500 Places to take your kids before they grow up


So I've been kinda lazy and busy lately so I haven't read as much as I would like, so instead of just not writing anything, I'm going to start sharing some of my favorite books, last week I showed you my favorite cupcake book and this week it's travel. Look for more to come, as well as reviews!

This has been one of my favorite travel books for a long time, even though I don't have children I still want to take myself to all these places. Although, that didn't stop me from trying to convience my mother that she should take me to all these places before I grow up, it was a losing battle from the start! :(

Like 1000 places to see before you die, I think this book is slightly better and more attainable. I can barely imagine being able to go to 500 places, forget about 1000.

The best part of this book though is that is all KID friendly! Duh, you get it right?

One of the best features of the book is at the end of each place it has a space to that says, "Why they'll thank you...." Bascially why you should take your kids there and why they'll love it!

So far in my short 26.5 years I have only been to 20ish of these sites, I hope to experience all of these places on day! Oh yeah, it's includes sites from all of the world!

No comments: