Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My New Favorite Baking Book....."Hello, Cupcake!"























This is my absolute favorites baking/cupcake book, just look at the pictures...how could it not be? And not only do all the designs look professional and amazing and cute but it's easy.

Or at least it seems easy, I haven't actually had the time to test them out. But I've read the directions for each creations and the only one that seems hard is Van Gogh's Starry Night! (See picture below, it's amazing looking!) Another great thing about these cupcakes is that you don't have to have any special equipment or ingredients. Everything used can be found in average kitchen or grocery store!

Don't they just look good enough to eat?!

There is also a 2nd Edition called What's new Cupcake! I can't wait to look through and try that one!




No comments: